Position description 1. Comply with all regulations, manuals, safety, health and environmental codes as well as the Corporate guidelines on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
2. Prioritize responsibility and commitment in the quality of their products and services in the safety, health and environment at work of all activities under their responsibility
3. Ensure compliance with each and every one of the rules, regulations, procedures and instructions of Wärtsilä
4. Report immediately any event that affects Safety, Health and Environmental Management.
5. Suspend any activity when there is imminent danger of work accidents, occupational diseases and negative environmental impacts.
6. Collaborate with the maintenance of the plant according to the procedures and policies of the company.
7. Keep the plant clean under established safety conditions. According Contract Requirements there is needed candidates who lives in "La Granito Community" / Pacayacu Requirements Support and keep standards in HES and Quality, customer focus,Good organizations skills, good communication, teamwork, and Commitment and Organizational Loyalty . Secondary level 1-3 years