Sangoma’s value proposition is audaciously simple, our solution is highly scalable and our level of service reliability is unparalleled. Sangoma offers the only global fully integrated communication and productivity SaaS platform in the market which includes: UCaaS, Collaboration, Video, Contact Center, Virtualization, Access Controls, and Trunking.
We are looking for:
Sangoma needs bright minds for its FreePBX development team! Communications is at the core of Sangoma’s mission, and the FreePBX development team supports a critical product for Sangoma and its customers. Be prepared to work in an exciting and fast paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence what’s next for the FreePBX project and its customers.
- Work as member of the FreePBX development team at Sangoma.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum based software development environment.
- Implement software in accordance with engineering management directives.
- Participate in the FreePBX open source project in conjunction with a community that provides feedback and direction.
- Other duties as assigned by engineering management.
- Strong Linux experience.
- Experience with git and git based development workflows.
- Experience with unit testing and functional testing of PHP based applications. Additional experience desired: Asterisk, Docker, Ansible
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA and Confluence).
- Capable of quick and efficient self-study supported by peers on the FreePBX team at Sangoma.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills are essential.
What We Offer:
- Extensive Benefit Options (Health, Vision, Dental, Long & Short term Disability) effective after a short waiting period
- Matching 401K program - 100% match on 4%.
- Flexible Time Off & Company Holidays
- Entrepreneurial work environment partnered with high growth career opportunities
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the company and be rewarded for your performance? Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
Job Applicant Privacy Notice:
Powered by JazzHR