Opal Group organizes premier live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
As a Lead Market Research Coordinator, you will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, researching, verifying, and managing all client data. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
This is a remote position.
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Identify, record, and confirm appropriate contact information of current and prospective clients.
- Conduct internet research on potential attendees, sponsors, and media partners in a target market to develop conference agendas.
- Conduct ongoing research within the assigned area to further industry knowledge and develop potential new relationships.
- Manage and maintain client & conference data.
- Input detailed information on clients, conferences, historical information, relevant industry associations, industry publications, and competitive events into our systems.
- Provide departments with any data entry assistance as needed.
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff within and outside of the organization.
- Strong research skills are preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent writing and oral skills in English.
- Highly organized.
Disclaimer: Opal Group does not ask for any personal information or payments during the recruitment process.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.
Powered by JazzHR