Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
Delegate Acquisition Representatives develops relationships with Public and Corporate Pension Funds, Endowments, Foundations, Health, Life Sciences, and Family Offices to invite and secure their attendance at our finance conferences. You will attend our events in order to facilitate their clients’ experience, working closely with the Sales, Marketing and Operations Departments. Delegate Acquisition Representatives invite and secure the attendance and Speakers of key decision-makers interested in the business educational aspect of our events. Attendees of our events meet with industry peers and experts to discuss current industry trends and best practices in an educational forum.
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
Essential functions of a Delegate Acquisition Representatives:
- Leverage all types of channels, including cold calling, emailing, and social media platforms, to engage with potential attendees.
- Identify, invite & confirm attendees and speakers for our events.
- Develop relationships with attendees over time to build a customer base over multiple events.
- Utilize excellent written and oral communications to differentiate our events from competitor conferences.
- Be an expert in Opal's Value in order to proactively identify, engage, and cultivate new and expanded audiences.
- Successfully promote Opal's initiatives through positive interactions with C-Level executives.
- Maintain and administer a pipeline of prospects in our CRM in order to achieve sales goals.
- Ensure that clients/prospects receive the highest level of customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Journalism, Public Relations, or Business background.
- Professional and engaging communication skills with the ability to effectively pitch C-Level Executives and High-Level Decision Makers.
- Competitive personality, a drive to exceed expectations and outperform peers.
- Conceptual ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge on diverse topics.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written in English.
- Customer service concentration.
- Deadline and results-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic with a strong desire to succeed.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach.
- Leadership ability in an entrepreneurial setting.
Powered by JazzHR