Entravision is a leading global advertising, media, and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our services are anchored by a world-class sales operation, healthy financials, and unique commercial partnerships with industry leaders such as Univision, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Grab, among others. Our portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms, and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
The Client Support specialist will be the point of contact for clients needing assistance with businesses' products and services. His/Her duties include providing technical and product support, helping customers with product setup, and recording all customer complaints, comments, and requests.
To ensure success as a client support specialist, you should be able to display exceptional client service skills and the ability to support customers with technical difficulties in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-notch client support specialist should be a solution-driven individual who can explain complex product information in a helpful way.
- Responding to customer queries, complaints, and requests
- Assisting customers with product setup and resolving any technical issues they might experience.
- Informing customers about specialized product functionalities and features.
- Following up with customers to ensure that reported technical difficulties have been resolved.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, and reporting product errors, failures, or malfunctions to management.
- Maintaining client accounts and updating billing information as needed.
- A bachelor's degree in Administration, Finance, Marketing, Advertising or related fields.
- Advanced level of English.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent knowledge of customer relationship management best practices.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR