About the Salesforce Lead Developer position
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Lead Developer to build world-class Salesforce solutions across multiple industries within the Salesforce ecosystem. As a Salesforce Lead Developer, you will be working with stakeholders, Business Analysts, Salesforce Admins and developers to build customized solutions. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing requirements, creating technical documentation, developing components and leading the technical implementation of Salesforce projects.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support our client’s business requirements
- Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components, assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Working with integrated applications such as Conga, Cloud Coach, Docusign, Chargent, BookNow, Echosign, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Working with integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Boomi, Informatica, Celigo, Scribe, etc.
- Testing (unit and systems) and debugging
- Enforcing coding best practices and data quality
- Contributing to technical documentation
- Supporting the Salesforce Business Analyst and Administrators
- Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience managing and mentoring junior developers
- Ability to interpret technical specifications
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I is a plus
- Good communication
- Bonus points for:
- Competency in HTML, XML, Flex, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, REST and SOAP-based web services
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Contribution to open-source projects, or personal projects in a good state of development
- Being Active in the Salesforce community
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
1. Rapid growth company of 21 years maintaining start-up company feel
2. Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
3. Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
4. Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
5. Beautiful new building in Quito with private parking and easily accessible to public transportation
6. Company that values collaboration and communication
7. Free lunch Fridays at noon and drinks at 3:30 pm
8. Dog friendly office – woof!
9. Flexible schedule options to support work/life integration
10. Thirteen company paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation and 5 paid sick days at date of hire
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers together. We know that in order to go great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success.
Verndale's services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.
Learn more at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation, company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR