About the Salesforce Administrator position
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to configure world-class Salesforce solutions across multiple industries within the Salesforce ecosystem. As a Salesforce Admin, you will be working with stakeholders, architects and developers to build customized solutions. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing requirements, creating custom fields, custom objects, automated processes, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs and document requirements
- Working with architects or developers to build customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, configuring, and implementing Salesforce process builders, workflows and flows
- Working with data to support migrations
- Leading solution demos to clients when completing features
- Documenting solution components and providing end-user training if needed
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the Salesforce platform
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs ands error messages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or relevant experience
- Previous work experience with data analytics or CRM platforms is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform administration
- Experience with MySQL, Apex, and VisualForce is a plus
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
1. Rapid growth company of 21 years maintaining start-up company feel
2. Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
3. Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
4. Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
5. Beautiful new building in Quito with private parking and easily accessible to public transportation
6. Company that values collaboration and communication
7. Free lunch Fridays at noon and drinks at 3:30 pm
8. Dog friendly office – woof!
9. Flexible schedule options to support work/life integration
10. Thirteen company paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation and 5 paid sick days at date of hire
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers together. We know that in order to go great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success.
Verndale's services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.
Learn more at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation, company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR