ioet Inc, a software company operating with a talented team across LATAM, delivers Software Engineering as a service to clients around the world. Our company offers exciting professional challenges working on projects for startups, as well as some of the world’s most famous brands. Our positions are full time, remote, and paid in USD.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our team. A Software Development Engineer in Testing is a developer with the primary responsibility of writing test frameworks and integration tests to test product features. It is a challenging role and provides a great opportunity to design, develop and maintain excellent test coverage in wide arrays of products / features.
- Advanced level of English.
- Know and apply coding standards and best practices (SOLID, clean code, etc).
- Familiar with at least one automated testing framework (Examples of this are: Selenium, Playwright, Appium, Cypress).
- Familiar with Continuous Delivery tools (Examples of this are: Jenkins, Github Actions, AWS CodePipeline, Travis).
- Good at learning new topics through independent research as well as collaborative knowledge sharing.
- Have some practical experience working with agile methodologies.
- Passionate about problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Develop and maintain test automation scripts web applications.
- Collaborate with engineers from other groups along with cross team project managers to design and implement integration test for new features
- Participate in the development, deployment, and maintenance of QA processes, tools, and supporting technologies.
- Help to convert business requirements into technical requirements, design, and develop system acceptance criteria, and test plans with a focus on coverage, performance, and automation.
- Identify process improvements, error trends, and/or the root causes and make recommendations for possible solutions.
- Remote position
- Flexible schedule
- Work with international clients
- Paid in USD
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid family leave
- English classes
- Education bonus
- Career plan with regular salary revisions
- Focus on personal growth and helping others grow
Are you interested in this position?
Apply Now! Send us your resume and cover letter in English. We will be happy to hear about your skills and experience.
Powered by JazzHR