Come join Visa to be the steward of one on the leading Brands in the world. As Ecuador Client Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of Join Marketing Business Plans with strategic clients, coordinating the efforts of different internal and external stakeholders. You will also be responsible of supporting the implementation of the new Visa Marketing Service Model working in conjunction with the regional team.
· Lead the development and implementation of client marketing strategy the market.
· Partner with Consumer Marketing team in order to flawless execute key initiatives in the market.
· Build and enhance relationships across Product Management, Client Services, Merchant Marketing and Financial Institution Marketing to ensure effective implementation of joint marketing business plans, which might include among others: marketing campaigns, promotions, events marketing communications, sponsorships/partnerships, digital marketing and/or product development.
· Identify client’s actionable consumer insights and opportunities via research programs.
· Drive the strategic X-Selling and X Usage of the different global, regional and local sponsorships assets across Colombia clients
· Develop the local strategy and execution of the new Visa Marketing Service Model, including existing and new clients and/or contracts/RFPS. Continuously evaluate the model to identify opportunities areas to improve the model, the service and the process to implement it.
· Work with the Business Development Leaders to drive the usage of incentives (VIK and cash) by providing marketing recommendations that maximize the usage of Visa assets across the markets
· Lead the coordination and/or implementation of marketing for VCA Analytics plans.
· Lead the local activation of Visa’s key sponsorship assets; FIFA, NFL and the Olympics across clients, and look for opportunities to better leverage this assets continuously
· Work with finance, sourcing and media teams in order to implement an efficient agency model for client’s plans.
· Ensure compliance and process correctness of marketing department adhere to Visa key controls and brand standards.
· Be accountable for managing marketing budget, reporting, budget/contractual commitment tracking, and marketing program performance metric reporting
· Work with VCA to support in the implementation of End to End Solutions for key clients and marketing plans to support key VCA analysis
· Deliver marketing best practice to create a “Go Beyond” marketing team.
Inspire, coordinate, and motivate local agency partners and direct reports to deliver best in class marketing programs
· 7+ years of brand and trade marketing experience, preferably in a multi-national company or financial institution.
· Experience working with issuers and/ or merchants to understand their business model
· Demonstrated track record of developing marketing strategies based on business objectives and executing marketing programs that delivered measurable business results.
· Commercial experience leading accounts development is preferable but not required.
· Ability to structure and manage complex projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
· Passion and verifiable track record of leading change
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with financial acumen and capacity to develop business models
· Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills.
· Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance including ROI and accurately forecasting sources of cost, revenue and risk with an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making
§ Experience managing and motivating external partners including agencies and clients.
Ability to present with impact in English and Spanish.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.