Responsible for the coordination of his/her client portfolio, aiming the achievement of his/her respective sales targets, the gain Market share and distribution, reduction of DSO, portfolio positioning and adequate mix, planning, and profitability for clients in his/her operating region.
This role main responsibilities are:
- Establish a coherent client visit agenda, according to his/her geographic region, optimizing visits, and conducting store checks with corrective action and follow-up.
- Ensure the achievement of targets by category, with a focus on the company’s objectives, through daily managerial reports.
- Establish plans for growth and investment in his/her clients, through ROI analysis.
- Ensure the gain of the market share of his/her region, through reading about Market Measurement, providing support to stores and the merchandising team.
- Responsible for the implementation of the current commercial policies, through negotiation with clients.
- Keep the CRM updated with client information, and get information from competitors with clients, through reports.
- Motivate team members, providing training whenever necessary, and work observing all BIC values.
- College graduation. Or studying the last year of college
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in sales and basic knowledge of Stationery products
- Analytical and methodological skills.
- Results oriented and data driven mindset.
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.