About the Account Coordinator Position
Verndale lives at the intersection of cutting-edge digital marketing technology and award-winning user experience ' and our goal is to use that knowledge to benefit all of our clients.
The Client Services team is instrumental in driving this forward and is responsible for building strong relationships, helping to solve our client's business challenges and to see the next great opportunity.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a new Account Coordinator to join our team on this exciting journey!
In this role, you will support one of our Practice Teams to ensure they are providing maximum value to their client portfolio.
At the direction of the Group Account Director for your assigned team, you will provide sales and marketing support that will enable the team to operate more efficiently and drive additional revenue through cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
1. Rapid growth company of 21 years maintaining start-up company feel
2. Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
3. Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
4. Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
5. Beautiful new building in Quito with private parking and easily accessible to public transportation
6. Company that values collaboration and communication
7. Free lunch Fridays at noon and drinks at 3 : 30 pm
8. Dog friendly office ' woof!
9. Flexible schedule options to support work / life integration
10. Thirteen company paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation and 5 paid sick days at date of hire
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey.
From our offices in Boston, Minneapolis, Los Angeles and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers closer together.
We know that in order to do great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion.
We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success.
Verndale's services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.
Learn more at .verndale
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation, company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible.
For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Powered by JazzHR