Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit .
To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Location : Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Position Purpose :
The CatMan Expert is responsible to develop and deliver the Retail Category Development Services to our customers.
Let’s talk about responsibilities :
1. Build category knowledge bundle for internal use (including Colgate-Palmolive Category Strategies)
2. Develop and deliver internal category coaching sessions to disseminate category knowledge (annual) and retailers’ perspective
3. Provide input to annual commercial planning by highlighting category dynamics and opportunities by Retail Environment (RE) / customer, including category promotion learning, Average Selling Price (ASP) trends, category portfolio opportunities etc*.
4. Identify customers’ category challenges and articulate questions to understand the why
5. Work with Insight team and hub team to develop the insights and opportunity. Work with RE Managers, Marketing and Insights team to ensure allocation of resources / budget.
1. Ensure development of solutions that maximize category growth opportunities for all RE’s (one way) and priority customers (two way),
2. Develop Recommended Assortment and Planogram
3. Coordinate cross-functional team to develop category solutions (e.g. Shopper programs, potential breakthrough initiative)
What you need for this position :
2 years of experience in Marketing or Customer Development
Kantar, World panel and Nielsen knowledge
Additional knowledge / experience in the following is a plus :
Planograms elaboration and Productivity analysis