Intern / Student apprentice
The position contributes, in an aid to the administrative processes, to focus on strategic processes of the marketing area, which are consistent with regional direction.
End of section :
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace.
We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
1. Distribution of POP material in cities and shipments by parcel or internal bag.
2. Liquidation of punctual contests under the guidelines (this only when support is required).
3. Legalization of trips and mobilization, delivery of Documents supporting Lore jointly.
4. Purchase of competitive products for marketing analysis.
5. Support in events.
6. Delivery of bailments for digitization.
7. Assembly of baskets in Quito winery.
8. Maquila warehouse management.
Who You Are
University studies in Marketing or related careers. Availability to work 6 hours a day
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone's learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture Empowering & Engaged Leaders Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact Learning and Growing in your Career Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life Life-changing Innovations Competitive Total rewards
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place.
With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.