About the Senior Project Manager Position
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a passion for working hand-in-hand with our clients to deliver world-class interactive experiences. Our work includes experience design, digital marketing campaigns, eCommerce and CMS implementations, CRM programs and content development. As a Senior Project Manager, you will help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create great work and deliver tremendous value. To succeed in this role, you will need to be a natural leader, an advocate for your team and your clients, have a passion for technology and possess strong project management and communication skills.
- Solve problems. Recognize the nature of each problem and ensure the right people are involved to help solve it. Be an active contributor to that solution, not just a communication facilitator.
- Manage ongoing work, budgets, and schedules for a portfolio of client accounts.
- Maintain an understanding of Verndale's capabilities and be able to match those capabilities up with client needs. Recognize gaps in capabilities and work with management to devise solutions to fill those gaps.
- Work with clients and internal teams to ensure that all work is in line with clients' short- and long-term strategic goals.
- Deliver regular status reports to clients
- Coordinate internal teams to ensure the right people are on the right projects at the right time.
- Mentor other Producers and Project Managers.
- Define and enhance project and business processes, ensure teams are following appropriate processes. Know why the process is important but don't be afraid to deviate from it when the situation warrants it. Draw on your agency background and creativity to suggest and implement process enhancements.
- Facilitate communication and alignment between Verndale's team, client teams, and third parties as needed. Break down barriers that impede progress.
- Create, manage, and communicate project/initiative schedules to all involved parties and stakeholders
- Assist account team with knowledge of clients and project needs to aid revenue growth within the account
- Keep up to date on a broad spectrum of technologies, recognizing when new technologies or updates offer new opportunities for clients.
- 7+ years of experience managing teams that build websites, web applications, or mobile apps backed by a Content Management System in an agency environment.
- Experience managing a team using an agile development process. Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques, and processes and when each is best applied
- Know a bit of everything that goes into web projects, from strategy and digital marketing considerations to prototyping and visual design, front and back-end development, and hosting and networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to interact seamlessly with both technical (IT) and marketing groups in client organizations.
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
- We are a rapidly growing company that is just as scrappy and entrepreneurial today as when we were founded in 1998.
- We are relentlessly curious, and enthusiastically solve our client’s complicated business problems through technology, data, and design.
- We foster a culture that enables every person in the organization to do the best work of their career.
- We offer regular training and professional development to move careers forward.
- Client and employee satisfaction are our two most important business metrics.
- We celebrate and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We offer generous paid company holidays, vacation, and paid sick time to every employee starting on day one.
- We provide top-of-the-line benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, EAP, HRA and more. For our Quito Employees we offer top-of-the-line Health Insurance, plus monthly perks customized to meet individual employees’ needs.
- We support a healthy work/life balance.
- We are fully remote enabled and embrace the evolving definition of the workplace.
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers closer together.
We know that in order to do great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success.
Verndale’s services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.
Learn more at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation, company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Powered by JazzHR