1. Develop a work plan for medical / scientific activities in order to support better marketing of products assigned. Participation in the development of "speakers" and the organization of "advisory boards".
2. To provide medical and scientific support to the area of onco-hematology. actively engage in medical education. 3. Select the best scientific and Medical Experts to be invited, in order to improve scientific knowledge of medical activities.
1. Training for medical sales force (directly or by third parties) and staff area of clinical research subjects. 2. To support the pharmacovigilance activities.
3. Promote the subject of clinical research and communicate the existence of programs to support research initiatives. 4.
Work on the development of local epidemiological studies and facilitate the publication and dissemination of results 5. Maintain ongoing communication with KOL in scientific issues and strengthen and build relationships including, but not limited to cooperative groups, research institutions, hospitals, networks, medical organizations or payers 6.
Work closely with the medical / scientific societies and promote the development of management guidelines where applicable.
7. Conduct review and approval of medical content of promotional materials NP4. Maintaining the flow of materials in time.
8. Support with literature searches, review presentations, publications and resolve doubts about the products of Novartis 9.
MSL activities related to their therapeutic area. Building and maintaining scientific relations. Support the development of clinical studies.
To introduce the concepts of the studies initiated by the investigator. Providing scientific data emerging education and management of adverse events.
10. Administrative tasks relating to office / function. 11. Report any adverse events detected
University degree in Health Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, or related. at least 3 years of experience in medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry or relevant experience in related fields