Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision-makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
Conference Producers coordinate and manage all aspects of their events. This includes researching and creating new conference topics, writing agendas, recruiting speakers, and developing marketing and sales strategies for the events.
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct telephone and research with potential attendees and sponsors in a target market to develop conference agendas
- Analyze research and use critical thinking to develop commercial conference programs that meet the stated needs of the market
- Identify, invite and confirm appropriate speakers for conferences
- Identify, pitch, and close new clients on sponsorship opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives, and media within relevant vertical markets
- Attend and oversee conferences, including providing an opening introduction, speaker assistance, and support
- Work with and support a cross-functional team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in conference production
- Ability to conduct in-depth research via telephone, in-person, and using print and electronic media
- Excellent networking and information gathering abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior Writing skills
- Flexible and collaborative personality
- Leadership ability in an entrepreneurial setting
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach
Powered by JazzHR